Uber Ghana, the leading ride-hailing service in Ghana, has introduced a new initiative dubbed #UberFrontSeatChallenge aimed at helping foster a healthy driver-rider relationship by helping both parties get to know each other better and foster a more positive Uber community.
Typically riders are often known to jump into the backseat of a ride, bury their face in their smartphones and jump out with nothing but the driver’s name?
Here’s your chance to get to know the person behind the wheel while scoring a discount off your next trip!
How does it work?
- Sit in the front seat when you request an Uber.
- Explore your driver’s profile.
- Break the ice and get to know more about your driver using the cool facts you find.
- Share your driver’s story on Twitter or Instagram from the 28 August to 21 September 2018, tag @Uber_Ghana and use the hashtag #UberFrontSeatChallenge.
- You now stand a chance to receive a discount off your next trip!
- Prefer the backseat? No worries, please still post your driver story.
Here’s to better rides and better chats! Take the #FrontSeatChallenge today.
WATCH UBER vs TAXIFY – WHICH RIDE HAILING SERVICE IS CHEAPER AND FASTER