Following an impressive and hugely successful 2017 with the launch of flagship and mid-range budget devices, notable (the Y-Series, P10, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro etc), the Chinese multinational even went ahead to beat Apple as the Second Largest Smartphone Maker in the world.
Huawei mobile has officially begun the new year with its first killer budget smartphone in 2018; The Huawei P Smart.
With an ultra-thin industrial design, the P Smart features a FullView Display, immersed in an 18:9 aspect screen-to-body ratio, maximizing your visual entertainment & everyday experience.
The smartphone comes with Kirin 659 processor combined with latest Android 8.0, Oreo as well as EMUI 8.0, and breath-taking and superb photography capabilities.
Let’s delve more into the Huawei P Smart with 3 distinct features that provide the ultimate user experience
1. HUAWEI FullView Display
The P Smart comes with 5.65-inch screen, an 18:9 aspect ratio and a 76.63% high screen-to-body ratio, coupled with stunning new FHD coupled with a crystal 2.5D glass screen, making it not only slim and lightweight in body but also feels great in the palm of your hand.
Also worth mentioning about the display are features such as :
- Multi-screen tasking function, the ability to split the screen with just one click, and never miss the notification while you are watching videos.
- Maximize your visual experience with any number of optimized games and APPs.
- With Motion Control and Screen Capture function, you can turn on or off the screen and capture the screen conveniently even with the 5.65-inch screen.
2. Powerful performance
The phone packs a powerful camera algorithm that ensures outstanding picture quality in 13MP+ 2MP Rear Dual Camera and f2.0 aperture front.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
- 13MP/2MP Dual lens rear camera with wide aperture effect(ƒ0.95-ƒ16), takes you from mere photography to artistry.
- An 8MP Front Camera with an Aperture of ƒ2.0, together with the Beauty Face Mode, you can turn on the portrait mode, exclusive beauty face algorithm offers crystal-clear photos and natural facial enhancement with multi-level bokeh and more accurate bokeh edges.
- Smart hand gesture Selfie
- Powered by the Huawei Kirin 659 processor, which has Octa-core CPU, equipped with i5 mini-core coprocessor, the phone is sure to deliver a smooth and consistent performance.
- Equipped with 3GB RAM, and 32GB ROM, with support for expanding to 256GB, allowing you to handle various applications and have more space for games, apps, photos or videos
- With 3000 mAh battery capacity, you will have no worry about a whole days’ use.
3. Smarter experience
Riding on the Latest Android 8.0 and EMUI 8.0 lite, Huawei P smart provides you with smart, easy & intuitive software features such as:
- HUAWEI P smart intelligent file system (F2FS 2.0) can defrag your mobile phone and makes your mobile experience smooth
- HUAWIE Phone Clone, you can transfer all Apps, data, and information from an old Android phone to P smart easily.
- WIFI bridge, helps you and your family enjoy the digital life, share WIFI with your friends together more conveniently.
- Smart multi-column display, just rotate your phone, the smart multi-column display will allow you to enjoy pad-like multi-column viewing.
- P smart supports connecting to two Bluetooth devices, when you are connecting smart band and Bluetooth earphone at the same time, your exercise and health data can be recorded by the smart band while enjoying music through Bluetooth earphone.
PRICING & DEALERS
Ok for all these amazing features, the Huawei P Smart is available for sale at a starting price of GHS 1050. The device can be purchased at the following dealers and outlets:
- Telefonika – See shops and contact numbers
- CompuGhana – Branches and Contact Numbers
- Franko Trading Shops – Stores and Contact Details
- Kingtech – Address | Call Kingtech
- Huawei Experience Shops across Ghana – Find one here
|Display||• 5.65”, FHD, 18:9 HUAWEI FullView Display|
• About 143g (including built-in battery)
|CPU||• CPU Model: Kirin 659
• Number of cores for CPU: 8
• CPU Frequency: 4*2.36 GHz + 4*1.7 GHz
|Storage||• ROM: 32GB (Standard configuration), 64GB (High configuration)
• RAM: 3GB (Standard configuration), 4GB (High configuration)
• Maximum allowable memory card capacity: 256GB，External memory card type: microSD
|Battery||• Capacity: Typical value: 3000mAh, min: 2900mAh|
|Camera||• Rear camera: 13MP+2MP
• Front camera: 8MP
|Color||• Black • Gold • Blue|
|Network type||• GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE FDD|
|Data connection||• WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G
• Bluetooth: BT4.2
• USB: USB 2.0/HS20
WATCH VIDEO: Huawei P Smart
Looking for a mid-range budget smartphone to suit your 2018 new lifestyle?
The Huawei P Smart with its fashionable design and compact in-hand experience might just be your next device